• PILOSO.007
  • PILOSO.007

The QUAD of God

Zeek Meek

the QUAD of GOD would be

the father 

the son

the holy spirit

and the holy ghost as the Angels of Ezekiel times 4 man oxen lion and eagle.

making 7 deities or God heads with the MONOTHEISTIC GOD of nature ruling over all of us regardless of faith as the HOLY SPIRIT and the Universal Mind or conductive superfluid fabric of spacetimematter.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
The next state, theta brainwaves, are typically of even greater amplitude and slower frequency. This frequency range is normally between 5 and 8 cycles a second. A person who has taken time off from a task and begins to daydream is often in a theta brainwave state. A person who is driving on a freeway, and discovers that they can't recall the last five miles, is often in a theta state--induced by the process of freeway driving. The repetitious nature of that form of driving compared to a country road would differentiate a theta state and a beta state in order to perform the driving task safely.
Individuals who do a lot of freeway driving often get good ideas during those periods when they are in theta. Individuals who run outdoors often are in the state of mental relaxation that is slower than alpha and when in theta, they are prone to a flow of ideas. This can also occur in the shower or tub or even while shaving or brushing your hair. It is a state where tasks become so automatic that you can mentally disengage from them. The ideation that can take place during the theta state is often free flow and occurs without censorship or guilt. It is typically a very positive mental state.

NOTE TO DOCTOR #1
Q: do you see or hear things others do not?
A: we all perceive things differently. My red may be your blue, so yes, and I do quantum entangle with others from time to time on the THETA (God Vibe) 5 to 8 cycle wavelength via the universal mind (superfluid/fabric of spacetimematter). So yes. Also, neither of those are an illness, more a chemistry difference and choice I willfully make. Let's call it a lifestyle or religious preference.
but NO, I do not perceive anything outside of reality
a seven-dimensional world that I live in, and so do you.

Heaven opens up to people that can meditate on the theta wave frequencies, the GOD vibe theta (related to theology). HEAVEN is at hand. It's not in some other dimension. It's here in the theta waves of the universe, I might wonder. 5 to 8 cycles per second is the theta wavelength that's your spiritual channel folks use to meditate and seek God.

Does theta mean God?
The tet became the Greek theta, originally written ⊕ (now θ). Theta is the first letter of god: theos [see: theology], and his throne or thronos.”

. A person who has taken time off from a task and begins to daydream is often in a theta brainwave state

warning people who meditate or are in THETA frequencies too much or too often are consider ILL by the professionals it would seem NATURE IS NOT A CRIME!

What's the value of theta?
Answer: Theta is a measure of the rate of decline in the value of an option due to the passage of time. It can also be referred to as an option's time decay. If everything is held constant, the option loses value as time moves closer to the maturity of the option

What does the name theta mean?
"goddess, godly"

Æ What is after theta?
The letters of the Greek alphabet are: alpha, beta, gamma, delta, epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota, kappa, lambda, mu, nu1, xi, omicron, pi1, rho, sigma, tau, upsilon, phi, chi1, psi1, omega.

Theta (UK: /ˈθiːtə/, US: /ˈθeɪtə/; uppercase: Θ or ϴ; lowercase: θ[note 1] or ϑ; Ancient Greek: θῆτα thē̂ta [tʰɛ̂ːta]; Modern: θήτα thī́ta [ˈθita]) is the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet, derived from the Phoenician letter Teth Phoenician teth.svg. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 9.

NOTE TO DOCTOR #1
Q: do you see or hear things others do not?
A: we all perceive things differently. My red may be your blue, so yes, and I do quantum entangle with others from time to time on the THETA (God Vibe) 5 to 8 cycle wavelength via the universal mind (superfluid/fabric of spacetimematter). So yes. Also, neither of those are an illness, more a chemistry difference and choice I willfully make. Let's call it a lifestyle or religious preference.
but NO, I do not perceive anything outside of reality
a seven-dimensional world that I live in, and so do you.

Your 3D world is 1/10th of a billion times shorter and narrow than the natural spiritual/radiation electromagnet spectrum. Please grow up

Θ <---THETA symbol

GΘD IS ON THE THEA CHANNEL IN THE UNIVERSAL MIND

The next state, theta brainwaves, are typically of even greater amplitude and slower frequency. This frequency range is normally between 5 and 8 cycles a second. A person who has taken time off from a task and begins to daydream is often in a theta brainwave state. A person who is driving on a freeway, and discovers that they can't recall the last five miles, is often in a theta state--induced by the process of freeway driving. The repetitious nature of that form of driving compared to a country road would differentiate a theta state and a beta state in order to perform the driving task safely.

Individuals who do a lot of freeway driving often get good ideas during those periods when they are in theta. Individuals who run outdoors often are in the state of mental relaxation that is slower than alpha and when in theta, they are prone to a flow of ideas. This can also occur in the shower or tub or even while shaving or brushing your hair. It is a state where tasks become so automatic that you can mentally disengage from them. The ideation that can take place during the theta state is often free flow and occurs without censorship or guilt. It is typically a very positive mental state.

309449546_10228914315023940_8242285778870517455_n (1).jpg